Thursday, November 20, 2008

almost done

I hope everyone still gets email when someone posts to this thing.

Sorry for being flakey this week. I'm going to work with what I have but if
anyone wants to send me stuff I don't have yet I can put it in for a more
finished-esque project on Tues.

Still need:

Two movies from Kathryn and one from Gloria.

Sign pics for Bossa Nova and East Side Pies.

And a short blurb to go on the movie pages from everyone.

And I know I am liable to be roasted alive for this but what about this for an
alternate design scheme: sort of a night scheme with a navy background and the
title being a pink neon looking thing that lights up every few seconds. Look at
the screenshot if you want.

I just thought our original was boring, but whatever you all think is fine.

No comments: